african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @doxtdatorb: I hope you @MeehanEDU might be open to rethinking the gamification of settler colonialism in #EdRenaline published by @burg… 3 hours ago
- RT @pgorski: Respect to educators putting in the work to know better. Respect to educators working directly with ppl in the community to fi… 3 hours ago
- RT @pgorski: This cycle of nonsensical equity solutions--like those that "fix" Ss rather than abolishing injustice--is purposeful. Ppl say,… 3 hours ago
- RT @pgorski: In my experience, the equity problem usually is not that a school hasn't found the right strategy or initiative to "close" a d… 3 hours ago
- @LukePersaud @AlanMalolos @STEMneutral @edtivists @Alisongsv @jeewanc @Farah_Rahemtula @CaitlinQuarr @dawntegwen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?