african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @malloy_john: We need to provide great learning environments for all students. In particular we are concerned about our secondary studen… 14 hours ago
- RT @aweninspiration: @brandonzoras @LisaThompsonMPP So, building inequity into the curriculum, further widening those gaps will teach “ gri… 1 day ago
- RT @RumeetBillan: @brandonzoras @LisaThompsonMPP I do a lot of work in the area of resiliency, and I can assure you, this will definitley n… 1 day ago
- Those who know me know how much I can’t stand #growthmindset and #grit. @LisaThompsonMPP saw what y’all have been t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DrMaryReid: 1/ If the premier made this claim based on @OISEUT research, then he has taken our findings out of context and fails to und… 2 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?