african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- @stepanpruch @tina_zita @royanlee I haven’t explored yet! I used to use IFTTT so much and loved it so excited for Shortcuts! 3 hours ago
- RT @stepanpruch: Looking to learn more about iOS shortcuts. Anyone know who to follow? @tina_zita @brandonzoras @royanlee 4 hours ago
- RT @rjdurocher: Thursday, September 30 is National Day of Truth & Reconciliation and Orange Shirt Day, a day of learning, reflecting & hono… 11 hours ago
- RT @MumilaaqQaqqaq: Inuit customs & beliefs were almost completely squashed by a westernized way of thinking. Inuit were made to believe ta… 13 hours ago
- RT @drandrewb: the anti-vaxers that are terrorizing eaton centre are calling it a fight against medical apartheid but give no response to t… 13 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?