Tagsafrican heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- @realJ_Mitchell Wow lol got ‘em with the ChatGPT. 2 weeks ago
- @JennyKayDupuis Take my money right now!!! 2 weeks ago
- Just preordered @JennyKayDupuis newest book #HeartBerryBling from @ADFRNTBooklist ! #OntEd get your copy as it’s go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Glad you clarified this as your headline & opening almost made it seem like these were real people impacted but the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @debreese: New at American Indians in Children's Literature: our review of Jenny Kay Dupuis's HEART BERRY BLING, which we highly recomme… 2 weeks ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?