Tag Archive | national film board
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- Yes!!!! @MaestroFreshWes here closing the day off! Over 30 years of hip hop right here! #HipHopEd https://t.co/mpD8CzQpPh 7 hours ago
- RT @RhymesEdu: We are @OISEUofT today for @nshharchive event! Sharing the work of @RhymesEdu and @hiphopstem with @RamonSanVicent2 @CTakalo… 12 hours ago
- RT @Jason_To: “When we cater our system to the ‘average students,’ it actually fits none of them.” @SeanHenderson16 speaks to @earlhaigss t… 14 hours ago
- @realJ_Mitchell I had the #ResearchEd crew come after me a while ago on Twitter as they didn’t like my criticism. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I am also taking in that other handout. I can’t believe what I am reading. I can’t speak for the US but my fellow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?