Archive | July 2015
Check out my article in Edutopia – Hackathons as a New Pedagogy
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @pgorski: The most insightful analysis I've heard about common approaches to "racial equity" in schools came from an African American hi… 5 hours ago
- RT @VidyaShah6: Expect to be uncomfortable and expect to be challenged... but know they we're buidling together towards solidarity and crit… 6 hours ago
- #HipHopEd #ScienceGenius twitter.com/tdsb_stem/stat… 6 hours ago
- RT @cindcos: I have been around the block a few times, and carried more than a few protest signs in my 30+years as an educator. #ONEd #OSS… 23 hours ago
- All time favourite conferences I attend year after year! The speakers are amazing & the people in the room to colla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?