Archive | July 2015
Check out my article in Edutopia – Hackathons as a New Pedagogy
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @MCarmichael04: Just made a deck of useful resources : bit.ly/SCTECH2020 5 hours ago
- RT @EmeryAdult: Today is #DayOfPink ! Share your photo in pink today to #TDSBPink ! More info: dayofpink.org We need to be contin… 1 day ago
- RT @KassamSalima: Yes today is Day of Pink. Wear pink. But what are we doing intentionally to support LGBTQ students,families & educators t… 1 day ago
- Today is #DayOfPink I am ready! Missing being at school and the celebrations/teachable moments today brings. Let’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RamonSanVicent2: Family was super excited to receive our special delivery from @ADFRNTBooklist. Great resources to get us all throug… 1 day ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?