Archive | July 2015
Check out my article in Edutopia – Hackathons as a New Pedagogy
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- I had the pleasure to teach in Taiwan 🇹🇼! It is such a beautiful country! The people, the food & the tea!!! So glad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @MahfuzaLRahman Haha if I remember correctly it also makes a creepy sound as it goes through? lol 2 days ago
- Please people, look what happened to Ontario with @fordnation, don’t let @AndrewScheer do the same to Canada. We do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @TLX_ED: The STEAM Residency program was created to support improved student attitudes and perceptions toward STEM related pathway oppor… 1 week ago
- Plus the amazing work we will do making Podcasts with English Language Leaners! Check out this article with some gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?