“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
– Frederick Douglass
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
– Nelson Mandela
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @UsihChristopher: In essence, we’re talking about the opportunity gap for students who take a majority of their courses at the applied l… 1 day ago
- RT @UsihChristopher: Don’t underestimate the impact of positive school culture! Where trust is high, there is greater collaboration and bet… 1 day ago
- Toronto is falling behind on its own plans to help at-risk youth thestar.com/news/city_hall… 4 days ago
- Is it just me or do other people feel they have to make a weird face for #FaceID on the #IPhoneXS to work?!? For so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @CanadaGrant I got to check it out! Haven’t heard it yet! 4 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?