“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
– Frederick Douglass
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
– Nelson Mandela
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- Reconciliation Pole - before, during and after residential schools. Located on the land of the Musqueam people by H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @BarackObama: The attacks on tourists and Easter worshippers in Sri Lanka are an attack on humanity. On a day devoted to love, redemptio… 1 day ago
- @JennyChen98 Looking forward to it! 3 days ago
- @ClairePerttula Our school is going do a session with the books so we ordered a set. Not sure from where though but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Looking forward to diving into “Is everyone really equal? An introduction to key concepts in social justice educati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?