Archive | April 2011
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- Groundbreaking project explores Black experience in the GTA thestar.com/news/immigrati… via @torontostar 17 hours ago
- School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation, And Result Is Better Than Any Renovation boredpanda.com/100-graffiti-a… 21 hours ago
- RT @paisley_c: 'Remember your responsibility to the planet' Thank you @RStaceyLaforme @OntScienceCtr https://t.co/LsXlf9979t 22 hours ago
- @waze trying to use map editor at intersection A, to change the down arrow to green as it is now allowed but I clic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @visionsofsci You have an amazing dedicated and caring team! I learned so much from our discussion! 1 day ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?