Archive | April 2011
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @JackNigro: “In elementary schools, the top 10% of fundraising schools raised 33 times the amount raised by the bottom 10%, with some ra… 1 day ago
- @KingAdjapong @tdsb @OPCouncil Thank you sir! 1 day ago
- @_Farzanakhan @tdsb @OPCouncil Thanks Farzana! Hope you are doing well!!! 1 day ago
- RT @MitzieHunter: Cutting teachers and other resources is no way to improve student learning or "modernize" the public school system, says… 1 day ago
- @callmemrmorris I am at Emery Adult Learning Centre. 1 day ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?