Archive | April 2011
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- @visionsofsci @EugeniaDuodu @ONTrillium Hey @chrisemdin this is @EugeniaDuodu the amazing lady I was telling you ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- This made my day! otf.ca/visions-scienc… @visionsofsci and @EugeniaDuodu I am beyond happy for you and all the ama… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @tdsb_helen: Inspiring keynote Chris D’souza challenges Ps & VPs understand your power & privilege to navigate leadership. #tsaaconferen… 15 hours ago
- RT @JennyKayDupuis: . @debreese's work encourages many of us to be more reflective when selecting good books. As an educator by profession,… 17 hours ago
- RT @s_spyropoulos: Learning abt Indigenous cultures, perspectives & histories important for all Ss Indigenous & non-Indigenous. Ss from Eas… 1 day ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?