Archive | April 2011
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @BMSchmidt: Thx to @LetsTalkScience education advisors. Great discussions: youth #STEM, digital literacy & more. In it for kids! We all… 41 minutes ago
- It’s A Time For Disobedience: MIT Media Lab Will Pay $250,000 To Support It fastcompany.com/3069027/its-a-… 1 hour ago
- Jordan Peele got inspiration for 'Get Out' from taking standardized tests in elementary school latimes.com/local/educatio… wow! Great movie! 2 hours ago
- RT @OPCouncil: We've developed a new resource for P/VPs to help support students who identify as LGBTQ. Details: principals.ca/Display.aspx?c… #O… 3 hours ago
- @alwaysabgirl I fully support it. Having taken students over before and the issues. We have many diverse students from around the world. 3 hours ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?