Archive | April 2011
Tagsafrican heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @PaulCaramida: #HatsOff to you all @WestviewCentSS #Grads 🎓 @mgala19 @brandonzoras @ms_snmartin @msdaddamio @vance_sarah @JSpyropoulos @… 55 minutes ago
- I am honoured to be working for these brilliant scholars! It was a big honour to be chosen to support this communit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Listen to the amazing students of @WestviewCentSS share what it was like having most of their high school experienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @llimcole @k2iacademy Very excited for this!!! Can’t wait to share this awesome opportunity with students across TD… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- @DBrennanCYW I got a big room with lots of great people working just as hard :) 21 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?