Archive | April 2011
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- So proud of my friend @andreasykesca ! Come out to @chaptersindigo Kennedy commons for her book signing - teachers… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @Msparkatlang @OntScienceCtr @rjlang216 @RJLANGTDSB That was a super cool exhibit as well I saw on the way out. 19 hours ago
- RT @MsLauraCollins: Can't thank you enough @TDSB_STEM & @nandanee_sawh 4 providing @tdsb Ts w/ meaningful activities we can implement! http… 1 day ago
- RT @TDSB_STEM: Building a den for animals in a wind storm @OntScienceCtr. @brandonzoras @tdsb @lynda_watters @nandanee_sawh @MargueriteCam5… 1 day ago
- RT @TDSB_STEM: @TDSB educators exploring ice balloons with everyday materials. @OntScienceCtr @brandonzoras @nandanee_sawh @MargueriteCam52… 1 day ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?