Archive | April 2011
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- @SteveSalfarlie I sometimes wonder this too...do we workshop the outward facing signs of racism / white supremacy a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @zengarden17 @UofT It’s so you can log in to ROSI to look at how much money you gave them 🤣 I did that a few years back and it was A LOT! 1 day ago
- @Idil_A_ This is just what I needed to see this week! I love how he has planned out not only his first space flight but two more after that! 1 day ago
- RT @misterdebuono: "The e-mail said the link was removed because the organization had “inappropriate material” on its website, without spec… 2 days ago
- RT @Kathleen_Wynne: The LGBT Youthline saves lives. TCDSB should reverse decision and Joe Volpe should know better! Toronto Catholic schoo… 3 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?