Tag Archive | educational school
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @ChezDominique: "Never too late for education" . An inspiring read to start of the week. @msrgriffith @brandonzoras @cherilynscobie @Jem… 4 hours ago
- RT @FESI_YorkU: Join @YorkUeducation #ABR Committee Tuesday December 1, 7-9p.m 4 this free online webinar! Panelists will consider Qs: • #E… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChezDominique: Looks like a good opportunity for some of our youth... please share @msrgriffith @JemaineWallace @mgala19 @SamTecle @br… 4 days ago
- @CampaignLife @archtoronto @TCDSB I wrote in to tell them how amazing he is and how we need more teachers like him… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @CarolCampbell4: Updated official comment from Ministry of Edu/@Sflecce office: almost $1M paid to McKinsey & Co (US-based private consu… 4 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?