Hip Hop and Urban Education – OISE Talk
Great meeting everyone at OISE today! What a great session!
Here is the presentation below and handouts
Handout: Guest lecture – handout
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @PBJellyGames: Coming up in 10 Min, we talk about Professional Growth and Learning for #MinecraftEdu during the official #MinecraftEdu #… 1 day ago
- RT @ryan_psmith: Practicing numeracy in jk/sk using @ScratchJr by playing with magnitude and repetition of actions! #TLDSBcode #ontariocode… 1 day ago
- Teacher Voice: What If Instead Of The Voucher Battle We Gave All Of The Nations Children A Top Stem Education hechingerreport.org/teacher-voice-… 2 days ago
- 9 out of 10 black, and 6 out of 10 Latino families feel racism and funding disparities drive school inequality educationdive.com/news/9-out-of-… 2 days ago
- RT @ryan_psmith: Primary coding day organized by our #tldsbcode Teacher @bbound1978 is ready to go! #TLDSBlearns #ontariocodes https://t.co… 2 days ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?