My Poster Session at Connect 2013 – Engaging Urban Boys in Science with Technology
For full presentation and recourses see this post:
thanks Cal Armstrong for filming!
Tagsafrican heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @schan_tdsb: Great way to start the week, walking and talking with the team at @WestviewCentSS. Building community, supporting belonging… 1 day ago
- @just_shannon_s @JBradshaw01 @CorruptionUnco1 @PeelSchools @Sflecce @ETFOPeel @OSSTFD19 @OPCouncil @Egyptian_Maat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Wait times for access mental health supports for our youth are horrible. The last three weeks trying to access supp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Tigosophy: I am looking forward to participating in this panel discussion. Thanks @OntScienceCtr for hosting. Imagine the possibilities… 6 days ago
- For anyone who likes to use the example they don’t see colour or don’t care if you are “white, Black or purple”. Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?