My Poster Session at Connect 2013 – Engaging Urban Boys in Science with Technology
For full presentation and recourses see this post:
thanks Cal Armstrong for filming!
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @DrKatinaPollock: “Being ‘burned out’ and ‘busy’ seems to be equated with ‘productivity,’ when in fact principals who are stressed and o… 1 day ago
- @MrSurti @Anjali_Joshi_ Good!!! The Starbucks name is always a struggle unless you use the app and then it’s just t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @Anjali_Joshi_ So true!!! It is also sad to have students come to you first and say “just call me ____ it’s easier”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @mrmartinEDU @CertainNDN You are welcome! He was on a panel on Indigenous Hip Hop we hosted at @hiphopstem !… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Take a critical listen to @CertainNDN new album Spirit of Hip Hop. Critical issues on society, colonization, Indige… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?