My Poster Session at Connect 2013 – Engaging Urban Boys in Science with Technology
For full presentation and recourses see this post:
thanks Cal Armstrong for filming!
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- @tdsb https://t.co/T79nekadNT 17 hours ago
- @realJ_Mitchell @MatthewOldridge @jvnanu @katemath @Google Google vs Google vs Wolfram vs Siri 🤣 https://t.co/zDgkBXyufw 1 day ago
- @MrTonyJF1 @tdsb Sounds good! 1 day ago
- @mrbgilson @TpT_Official Me too 😀 I got a lot of angry people after me that day as well as the few times before. Go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @mrbgilson @TpT_Official They are the worst. They profit off of majority of white women stealing content while… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?