GZA and Dr Emdin Science Rap Contest Entry
Since I love Wu-Tang and the work Dr Emdin is doing in Urban Science Education it was only natural that I entered the Science Genius Rap Contest.
I present to you: Now That I’ve Got Your Reaction
Beat by Kurtesy
- Yes!!!! @MaestroFreshWes here closing the day off! Over 30 years of hip hop right here! #HipHopEd https://t.co/mpD8CzQpPh 2 days ago
- RT @RhymesEdu: We are @OISEUofT today for @nshharchive event! Sharing the work of @RhymesEdu and @hiphopstem with @RamonSanVicent2 @CTakalo… 2 days ago
- RT @Jason_To: “When we cater our system to the ‘average students,’ it actually fits none of them.” @SeanHenderson16 speaks to @earlhaigss t… 2 days ago
- @realJ_Mitchell I had the #ResearchEd crew come after me a while ago on Twitter as they didn’t like my criticism. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I am also taking in that other handout. I can’t believe what I am reading. I can’t speak for the US but my fellow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?