GZA and Dr Emdin Science Rap Contest Entry
Since I love Wu-Tang and the work Dr Emdin is doing in Urban Science Education it was only natural that I entered the Science Genius Rap Contest.
I present to you: Now That I’ve Got Your Reaction
Beat by Kurtesy
- @OntEdWorkers @Travisdhanraj @krushowy @CityCynthia @coljmackay @JacquieAMiller @ColinDMello @calphonso @Izzy74 I a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @TheFSST I am MASSIVE STEM/Science advocate...but let's look at this. Would an OPS staff who is a public servant pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @ZingerLearns @pgorski Yes same for us...it’s really sad. 1 day ago
- @ZingerLearns @pgorski Studies in Ontario have shown our college/applied pathway doesn’t lead our students to colle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MarcusCrede Lol very true. Other than put more trauma on the student. Sunscreen does destroy sensitive ocean ecosy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?