GZA and Dr Emdin Science Rap Contest Entry
Since I love Wu-Tang and the work Dr Emdin is doing in Urban Science Education it was only natural that I entered the Science Genius Rap Contest.
I present to you: Now That I’ve Got Your Reaction
Beat by Kurtesy
- Seeing a lot of tweets...from a lot of wolves 🐺 in sheep’s 🐑 clothing. Praxis is what counts. This current wave of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @mgala19: With dedicated staff @CWJefferysCI, UPHS funding, community partnerships, we raised the bar & made conditions right for studen… 1 day ago
- @itsmepagliacci ❤️ 1 day ago
- @itsmepagliacci I knew you would be big back from Laurier Arts Adventure!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! 1 day ago
- RT @DerikChica: #AntiRacism is not a single action. @Sflecce made some decisions to advance anti-racism in schools. He also CUT: OSAP Ind… 1 day ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?