GZA and Dr Emdin Science Rap Contest Entry
Since I love Wu-Tang and the work Dr Emdin is doing in Urban Science Education it was only natural that I entered the Science Genius Rap Contest.
I present to you: Now That I’ve Got Your Reaction
Beat by Kurtesy
- And @DaBabyDaBaby catches the block on Spotify for his foolishness he said at #RollingLoud . No accidental streams… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 46 minutes ago
- RT @ShreeParadkar: Ontario bowed to sneering know -it-alls on Math curriculum taking out references to anti-racism. I explain with help fro… 1 day ago
- RT @BenLosman: To exclude IJV from this conversation is to say that Jews who are concerned about social justice are completely unaffected b… 4 days ago
- RT @RamonSanVicent2: Let's collectively call tor the reversal of the decision to remove anti-racist language from the new, grade 9 math cur… 4 days ago
- @artsproul @RCI_101 Nothing wrong going back for another year. You can stay until 21. Some of them are starting col… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?