GZA and Dr Emdin Science Rap Contest Entry
Since I love Wu-Tang and the work Dr Emdin is doing in Urban Science Education it was only natural that I entered the Science Genius Rap Contest.
I present to you: Now That I’ve Got Your Reaction
Beat by Kurtesy
- RT @MsColeSCPS: Ohh! Science & STEM teachers! Does a secondment to the @OntScienceCtr & @Canada Science & Technology museum! Check it out #… 14 hours ago
- RT @UWaterloo: "Quantum computing is not just about creating a faster computer, but a computer that can perform tasks our current computers… 1 day ago
- RT @UWaterloo: "Biases will creep into #AI systems whether we anticipate them or not. The question is, how can we implement algorithms to s… 1 day ago
- The data we train AI with, could have systemic biases, and then unintentionally will not make an objective decision… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- To the #UWaterlooBeyond attendees working in AI, what needs to be done in k-12 education to prepare students to wor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?