GZA and Dr Emdin Science Rap Contest Entry
Since I love Wu-Tang and the work Dr Emdin is doing in Urban Science Education it was only natural that I entered the Science Genius Rap Contest.
I present to you: Now That I’ve Got Your Reaction
Beat by Kurtesy
- RT @FNMIEAO: First week of November is #TreatiesRecognitionWeek in Ontario. Check out our guidelines for #TreatyEducation https://t.co/Qm… 10 hours ago
- @bristol_teacher He is horrible. The things him and his crew say are disgusting and I can’t believe the people that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @tdsb: It’s almost Halloween! While we look forward to celebrating, we encourage students to be mindful of their choice of costume. Cari… 11 hours ago
- RT @rjdurocher: Join us this Saturday for conversation around Truth & Reconciliation in Art Education @UIEC_Tdsb @OnAEA @TDSB_Arts 21 hours ago
- Apparently…it is…on TPT twitter.com/RipperMD41/sta… 21 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?