I am really getting into YouTube and would like to share my channel. Some videos are educational, school based and others are just for fun! Hope you enjoy
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @visionsofsci: Celebrating Black Futures (History) Month! 👉🏽👩🏽🔬🚀 We are acknowledging the Black leaders that have paved a way througho… 18 hours ago
- RT @TheRealHipHopEd: @brandonframe Tonight 9pm EST #HipHopEd How acknowledging Black History can help UNITE us all https://t.co/ai2SSI2pbe 18 hours ago
- RT @CBCQueensPark: Ontario MPPs now sing 'God Save the Queen' monthly in the Legislature, under a change initiated by Doug Ford's governmen… 1 day ago
- @YvonneKellyCRF @pgorski @yorkuniversity @theSPNO @yrdsbinclusion @SharlaFalodi @PeopleforEd @VidyaShah6… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @YvonneKellyCRF: We still have spaces for our 2-Day Train-the-Trainer Event with @pgorski on May 2/3rd @yorkuniversity Please register a… 2 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?