I am really getting into YouTube and would like to share my channel. Some videos are educational, school based and others are just for fun! Hope you enjoy
Tagsafrican heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @GoogleDoodles: Today’s #GoogleDoodle celebrates a Taiwanese delicacy that has gained GLOBAL popularity — bubble tea! Satisfy your cra… 1 week ago
- Great talk. Love of his grandma, how the church & gospel played a big part. Take chances, be the first person to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Westview @WestviewCentSS is ready to hear @PopcaanMusic ! Thanks @OVOSound @TheRemixProject for giving our students… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The geese are flying out of their formation and scared me with their honking! What are they flying away from?!? 🧟 👽… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I had an amazing couple days at school. We collaborated with two feeder schools & @tdsb_cebsa to share about techno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?