african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @ShreeParadkar: Ontario bowed to sneering know -it-alls on Math curriculum taking out references to anti-racism. I explain with help fro… 1 day ago
- RT @BenLosman: To exclude IJV from this conversation is to say that Jews who are concerned about social justice are completely unaffected b… 4 days ago
- RT @RamonSanVicent2: Let's collectively call tor the reversal of the decision to remove anti-racist language from the new, grade 9 math cur… 4 days ago
- @artsproul @RCI_101 Nothing wrong going back for another year. You can stay until 21. Some of them are starting col… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @Ms_St_Aubyn You are so right. Online isn’t for everyone and those who had a hard time all year only to be subjecte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?