Getting Going with STEM with ICT & 21st Century Learning #BIT2015
Another great year at BIT2015! Here is my presentation on using STEM with ICT and 21st Century Learning
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @JSpyropoulos: Getting closer....@tdsb @gbvpoffice_TDSB #prideTDSB https://t.co/RLu7KTaezZ 14 hours ago
- RT @chrisemdin: Credibility over credentials. People over publications. Truth over theory #HipHopEd 14 hours ago
- So proud to work for such an inclusive board! @tdsb - @JSpyropoulos I see you driving the truck 😎 #PrideTO #TDSB https://t.co/12Wx5x3OFz 15 hours ago
- #HappyPride friends!!! 🏳️🌈 🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈 1 day ago
- RT @JanetteMHughes: We need to pay attention to these issues and take action. theatlantic.com/science/archiv… 2 days ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?