Getting Going with STEM with ICT & 21st Century Learning #BIT2015
Another great year at BIT2015! Here is my presentation on using STEM with ICT and 21st Century Learning
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- @Mr_Severino @Teach_Laidlaw @realJ_Mitchell He used that account for his product before and I followed him and then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @Mr_Severino @Teach_Laidlaw @realJ_Mitchell Could be! I have been every year for 12 years in a row :) but yes he wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @_LeenaDidi_ Very true! I had a long one last night over the phone with captain orange juice. I said I don’t care w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @Lani_flute @Teach_Laidlaw @realJ_Mitchell It was very strange last night he unblocked me and started sending me al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @_LeenaDidi_ I think we need to start a support group :) 1 hour ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?