Getting Going with STEM with ICT & 21st Century Learning #BIT2015
Another great year at BIT2015! Here is my presentation on using STEM with ICT and 21st Century Learning
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @UOIT_makerlab: Thank you to @cathymontreuil and her team for coming into the STEAM 3D Maker Lab today to talk #Maker practices and educ… 9 hours ago
- RT @pbeens: @brandonzoras Really excited to read about this! The timing is perfect for the #ACSE18 conference. acse.net/conferences/20… @acs… 9 hours ago
- RT @anneshillolo: This is good news ... however I am troubled by the fact that we will still be relying on third-party providers , likely b… 13 hours ago
- Liberals spending $50M to teach students, teachers coding cbc.ca/news/politics/… #CanCode #OntarioCodes 17 hours ago
- Coding non-profit Actua receives $10 million from government’s #CanCode program betakit.com/coding-non-pro… via @betakit 17 hours ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?