Getting Going with STEM with ICT & 21st Century Learning #BIT2015
Another great year at BIT2015! Here is my presentation on using STEM with ICT and 21st Century Learning
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- @Joyhenderson78 🤣 11 hours ago
- ⬇️ twitter.com/johntory/statu… 13 hours ago
- My friend sent me this video of these #antimaskers today downtown. Please tag these white people with a special dye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @ManUGBCole @realJ_Mitchell https://t.co/Dat9SaRkAU 16 hours ago
- RT @LassondeSchool: Know any female identifying students in grades 5-11? Go ENG Girl 2020 is an opportunity for girls to tackle a series… 16 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?