Getting Going with STEM with ICT & 21st Century Learning #BIT2015
Another great year at BIT2015! Here is my presentation on using STEM with ICT and 21st Century Learning
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @ShreeParadkar: New from me: Had Ford merely uttered a wrongly worded sentence or ill-thought idea, he would have seized the chance to r… 15 hours ago
- RT @callmemrmorris: Teachers vocalizing their disdain for particular students in staffrooms leads to acidic school culture, which inevitabl… 15 hours ago
- Very interesting history from the 80’s on anti-apartheid organizing. Thanks @Cee_Webb for this perspective. #OntEd twitter.com/cee_webb/statu… 16 hours ago
- RT @chrisemdin: One of the most pervasive issues in contemporary education is the unwillingness of adults to give children the space to mak… 16 hours ago
- RT @TheRealHipHopEd: @brandonframe Tonight 9:00 pm EST The impact of cancel culture on expression and education. #HipHopEd Join us on IG li… 17 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?