african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- So how can we tell gets to have a #growthmindset ?!? Take the blame off the kid and let’s look to fix the systems / structures. 2/2 37 minutes ago
- Dr James got me thinking about #growthmindset again, not everyone has the same opportunity, some have structures working against them. 1/2 38 minutes ago
- The child is constantly informed by the structures around them. Schools are one source. How do we build relation between the sources? #OntEd 1 hour ago
- @MahfuzaLRahman Good question, so far just students. I can try and ask :) 1 hour ago
- How are the numbers from the 70’s still the same? Why aren’t we addressing issues faced by Black / Indigenous students? - Dr James #OntEd 1 hour ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?