african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- RT @pgorski: What would look different about your school if you reimagined each policy, practice, and bit of institutional culture to prior… 43 minutes ago
- RT @ONT_Dad: King-Vaughan: @Sflecce does not believe that we need to take every measure necessary to protect our children. Your MPP is choo… 10 hours ago
- Joking aside, I am proud of our team that we were able to have an online assembly to make students feel more comfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @realJ_Mitchell Will be getting a booth at comic con for the walkie that everyone can get a selfie with for $5 📞 11 hours ago
- My walkie talkie made the news today 🤣🤣🤣 https://t.co/b1Ku3YGCFJ 11 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?