Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- RT @visionsofsci: Celebrating Black Futures (History) Month! 👉🏽👩🏽🔬🚀 We are acknowledging the Black leaders that have paved a way througho… 18 hours ago
- RT @TheRealHipHopEd: @brandonframe Tonight 9pm EST #HipHopEd How acknowledging Black History can help UNITE us all https://t.co/ai2SSI2pbe 18 hours ago
- RT @CBCQueensPark: Ontario MPPs now sing 'God Save the Queen' monthly in the Legislature, under a change initiated by Doug Ford's governmen… 1 day ago
- @YvonneKellyCRF @pgorski @yorkuniversity @theSPNO @yrdsbinclusion @SharlaFalodi @PeopleforEd @VidyaShah6… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @YvonneKellyCRF: We still have spaces for our 2-Day Train-the-Trainer Event with @pgorski on May 2/3rd @yorkuniversity Please register a… 2 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?