Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- @realJ_Mitchell I had the #ResearchEd crew come after me a while ago on Twitter as they didn’t like my criticism. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I am also taking in that other handout. I can’t believe what I am reading. I can’t speak for the US but my fellow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Please don’t tell me you gave your students a worksheet that asks them to check off “i know how to get a gun, even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @shergill_ms: TDSB's very own human rights champion, Pardeep Nagra's clapback to Don Cherry's racist comments. Disrupting narrative of n… 2 days ago
- RT @JennyKayDupuis: 💜 this! Indigo, Hillcrest Mall in Richmond Hill has the new dual language version of GAAWIN GINDAASWIN NDAAWSII/I AM NO… 3 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?