Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- Trump turning US into 'world champion of extreme inequality', UN envoy warns theguardian.com/us-news/2017/d… 22 hours ago
- @JemaineWallace I will wait for your report! I woke up and was updating Spotify and it popped up as a recommended a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- @JemaineWallace Lol I was waiting for someone to tell me that! I listened twice today. Still think it’s good 😎 what do you think of it? 22 hours ago
- Woah this new @Eminem album is 🔥🔥🔥 so many features as well. #Revival - “Like Home” is serious @realDonaldTrump dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I miss the great conversations with my colleagues and profs in the Masters of Urban Education cohort at @OISEUofT c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?