Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- @MrNgoTDSB @Coinneach_Mac @adiffbooklist @JennyKayDupuis @_secondstory @tdsb That’s how I met them the first time!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Just picked up a class set of I AM NOT A NUMBER by @JennyKayDupuis from @adiffbooklist check them out at Bloor and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @audley_salmon: A caring adult has had such a positive impact on each of our lives. Let’s make sure each of us can be that person for a… 1 day ago
- RT @ZeliaMCT: @brandonzoras @tdsb @LC1_TDSB @LC2_TDSB @LC3_TDSB @LC4_TDSB @EmeryAdult Awesome! Our class community of CDN born learners wil… 1 day ago
- @ZeliaMCT @tdsb @LC1_TDSB @LC2_TDSB @LC3_TDSB @LC4_TDSB .Thanks for sharing! We at @EmeryAdult are really looking f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?