Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- So proud to work for such an inclusive board! @tdsb - @JSpyropoulos I see you driving the truck 😎 #PrideTO #TDSB https://t.co/12Wx5x3OFz 44 minutes ago
- #HappyPride friends!!! 🏳️🌈 🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈 1 day ago
- RT @JanetteMHughes: We need to pay attention to these issues and take action. theatlantic.com/science/archiv… 1 day ago
- RT @TIME: TIME’s new cover: A reckoning after Trump's border separation policy: What kind of country are we? ti.me/2JVINI1 https:… 3 days ago
- Incoming Premier Doug Ford quietly axes Green Ontario Fund thestar.com/news/queenspar… 4 days ago
- Apple Distinguished Educator Application – Brandon Zoras 2017
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?