Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- RT @royanlee: If you care about strengthening Ontario Education, then you need to make time to watch this great panel discussion moderated… 1 hour ago
- It’s a scramble and then certain hotspots are having racialized communities line up outside (in the rain/snow) for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @NaheedD: Call me old-fashioned but I think Ontario should have a single centralized #CovidVaccine booking website. The fact that @VaxH… 1 hour ago
- @GillyParekh @JHallinPeel @FESI_YorkU Thanks!!! 1 hour ago
- @GillyParekh @JHallinPeel @FESI_YorkU Thank you! I can’t find the book you recommended I think it was called “symbo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?