Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- RT @imgrund: Teacher Who Doesn’t Wear a Mask: $1000 fine and a court appearance @samoosterhoff: A good guy who made a mistake. Guess all… 22 hours ago
- RT @calphonso: “This was more than a mistake; it is a serious breach of trust for the students, parents and educators he serves.” Ontario P… 22 hours ago
- RT @FNMIEAO: Starting this Monday! So many amazing webinars to prepare for #TreatiesRecognitionWeek For more info & to register: https://… 1 day ago
- RT @ChrustyTina: November is Indigenous Education Month in the @tdsb. However, Indigenous Ed is all day, everyday! @UIEC_Tdsb invites you t… 1 day ago
- @ShelleyMoretti1 @tdsb Thank you for joining! I will pass on the thanks to Mr Glasgow our DJ too 😎 3 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?