Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- RT @malloy_john: We need to provide great learning environments for all students. In particular we are concerned about our secondary studen… 14 hours ago
- RT @aweninspiration: @brandonzoras @LisaThompsonMPP So, building inequity into the curriculum, further widening those gaps will teach “ gri… 1 day ago
- RT @RumeetBillan: @brandonzoras @LisaThompsonMPP I do a lot of work in the area of resiliency, and I can assure you, this will definitley n… 1 day ago
- Those who know me know how much I can’t stand #growthmindset and #grit. @LisaThompsonMPP saw what y’all have been t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DrMaryReid: 1/ If the premier made this claim based on @OISEUT research, then he has taken our findings out of context and fails to und… 2 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?