Fun demo we did in my grade 9 class last week. This was a hook to chemical reactions. We talked about how some reactions happen pretty slow but can be sped up with a catalyst. Here we used potassium iodide with hydrogen peroxide (30%) with some soap and food colouring.
- @21stCheryl During the summer let’s develop a training program lol. 11 hours ago
- @21stCheryl I even bought those balloon ones that are supposed to go on and never come off lol but he hated those t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @szwildcat Mine is afraid of snow and will try and walk on only 2 or 3 out of 4 legs if he has to walk in snow. 18 hours ago
- @21stCheryl It’s funny he won’t go out without the coat. 18 hours ago
- @msmspencer These dogs need to come with disclaimers lol 18 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?