Tagsafrican heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- Finally a pizza worth sharing! Love the @OoniHQ pizza oven! Used this recipe for the dough and I am very impressed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @PaulCaramida I think the book is like $5838583985294958283 lol I can’t stand academic journals. I don’t write for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @ChezDominique That’s why I can’t be your VP this summer. Writers gotta write 😝 23 hours ago
- @chrisemdin @L_D_Washington Can’t wait to have you back! I am at a new school that you would love to see! Brilliant… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @L_D_Washington link.springer.com/chapter/10.100… and if you scroll to what I referenced that leads to amazing other research… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?