My Poster Session at Connect 2013 – Engaging Urban Boys in Science with Technology
For full presentation and recourses see this post:
thanks Cal Armstrong for filming!
african heritage month battery bishop strachan school Bit Strips Blood in the Mobile Bully Bullying cedarbrae chemistry class Clear Sea Collaboration Comics Curriculum david suzuki Demo Class Documentary earthday earth day Earth Summit Eco Schools EdTech educational computing organization educational school elephants toothpaste environmental sustainability Eureka Experiment Film Festival GAFE gizmos global teenager Global Teenager Project google grade 11 chemistry H2Oil hip hop ICT Islands of Excellence Mobile Computing moodle national film board netbooks OISE Phet phone apes Presentation QR Codes recycle Regent Park Science Scientist Skype Social Justice STEM story of stuff STSE TDSB technology Ted talks The Interrupters these come from trees toronto zoo U of T Urban Ed Urban Education utsc Victoria Wee VIrtual Researcher On Call VROC we canada Wiki Wikis youtube youtube videos zoras
- @mathwithmstong @WithEqualStep I miss all those stores. My grandma lived in west hill area so we would go to Biway… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- @mathwithmstong @WithEqualStep Morningside mall. It changed to a Walmart after and then mall got demolished :( 37 minutes ago
- @WithEqualStep @mathwithmstong My grandma worked in the Woolco cafeteria 😆. I would visit and she would buy me a sm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- RT @tdsb: ‼️Response required‼️ We're reaching out to families to confirm their children’s return-to-school plans. ☎️ - Expect an automa… 5 hours ago
- @princessraz @jamiletheteachr @Mr_Severino @MrsYMulholland @TorontoPFR Haha so true. I may have lost one kid at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?