GZA and Dr Emdin Science Rap Contest Entry
Since I love Wu-Tang and the work Dr Emdin is doing in Urban Science Education it was only natural that I entered the Science Genius Rap Contest.
I present to you: Now That I’ve Got Your Reaction
Beat by Kurtesy
- RT @BBFarhadi: Thinking about survivors of gender-based violence, about the harrowing reality that not everyone survives, about the persona… 14 hours ago
- RT @tdsb: Today the TDSB recognizes National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women. Let us remember the 14 women who lost… 14 hours ago
- RT @tdsb_cebsa: In the News! The Centre of Excellence for Black Student Achievement featured in @conversationCA and written by @tanitiamunr… 16 hours ago
- @JayWigmore @TFSS_ Ya even still it just isn’t working. Also for mental health supports and seeing CYC/CYW/Social W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @megransom @JayWigmore @TFSS_ We did all grade 9 compulsory subjects with virtual (including phys Ed). We have a to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Education doesn’t need monorails!!!
- Global News getting in virtually while students on lockdown
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education – A Review
- Are we doing enough for our new teachers?
- Tweet or Not to Tweet – What is @Norm’s role here?